43. Long, J., Robertson, C., & Nelson, T. 2017. stampr: Spatial-temporal analysis of moving polygons. Journal of Statistical Software. In Press.
42. Robertson, C., Feick, R., Sykora, M., Shankardass, K., & Shaughnessy, K. 2017. Personal Activity Centres and Geosocial Data Analysis: Combining Big Data with Small Data. In Societal Geo-innovation (pp. 145–161). Springer, Cham. article
41. Shaughnessy, K., Reyes, R., Shankardass, K., Sykora, M., Feick, R., Lawrence, H., and Robertson, C. 2017. Using Geo-located Social Media for Ecological Momentary Assessments of Emotion: Innovative Opportunities in Psychology Science and Practice. Accepted. Canadian Psychology.
40. Robertson, C. Space-time topological graphs. International Conference on GIScience Short Paper Proceedings, 1(1). article
39. Robertson C., and Yee, L. Avian Influenza Risk Surveillance in North America with Online Media. PLoS One article
38. Vrbova, L., Patrick, D.M., Stephen, C., Robertson, C., Koehoorn, M., Parmley, E.J., De With, N.I., and Galanis, E. 2016. Utility of algorithms for the analysis of integrated Salmonella surveillance data. Epidemiology and Infection. article.
37. Robertson, C., Yee, L., Metelka, J., and Stephen, C. 2016. Spatial data issues in geographical zoonoses research. The Canadian Geographer. In Press. article
36. Robertson, C. 2015. Towards a geocomputational landscape epidemiology: surveillance, modelling, and interventions. GeoJournal. In Press. article
35. Robertson, C., McLeman and Lawrence, H. 2015. Winters too warm to skate? Citizen-science reported variability in availability of outdoor skating in Canada. The Canadian Geographer. In Press. article
34. Robertson, C., and Feick, R. 2015. Bumps and bruises in the digital skins of cities: unevenly distributed user-generated content across US urban areas. Cartography and Geographic Information Science. In Press. article
33. Sykora, M.D., Robertson, C., Shankardass, K., Feick, R., Shaughnessy, K., Coates, B., Lawrence, H. and Jackson, T. 2015. Stresscapes: validating linkages between place and stress expression on social media. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. article
32. Metelka, J., Robertson, and Stephen, C. 2015. Japanese Encephalitis: Estimating Future Trends in Asia. AIMS Public Health 2 (4): 601–15. article
31. Lawrence, H., Robertson, Feick, R., and Nelson, T.A. 2015. Identifying optimal study areas and spatial aggregation units for point-based VGI from multiple sources. Proceedings of the Joint International Conference on Geospatial Theory, Processing, Modeling and Applications. Oct 6-8, 2014. Toronto, Canada. article
30. Feick, R., and C. Robertson. 2015. Inferring spatial regimes of urban place agreement from heterogeneous user-generated content. Proceedings of the Joint International Conference on Geospatial Theory, Processing, Modeling and Applications. Oct 6-8, 2014. Toronto, Canada. article
29. Plouffe, C. C. F., Robertson, C. and Chandrapala, L. 2015. Comparing interpolation techniques for monthly rainfall mapping using multiple evaluation criteria and auxiliary data sources: A case study of Sri Lanka. Environmental Modelling and Software, 67:57-71. article
28. Anholt, R. M., J. Berezowski, C. Robertson, and C. Stephen. 2015. Spatial-temporal Clustering of Companion Animal Enteric Syndrome: Detection and Investigation Through the Use of Electronic Medical Records from Participating Private Practices. Epidemiology & Infection – FirstView (December): 1–12. article
27. Gunawardana, S., Thilakarathne, D., Abegunawardana, I.S., Abeynayake, P., Robertson, P. and Stephen, C. 2014. Risk factors for bovine mastitis in the Central Province of Sri Lanka. Tropical Animal Health and Production. article
26. Robertson, C., Long, J. A., Nathoo, F. S., Nelson, T. A., Plouffe, C. C. F. 2014. Assessing quality of spatial models using the structural similarity index and posterior predictive checks. Geographical Analysis, 46(1): 53-74. article
25. Feick, R. and Robertson, C. 2014. A multi-scale approach to exploring urban places in geotagged photographs. Computers, Environment, and Urban Systems. article
24. Robertson, C. Nelson, T.A. 2014. An overview of spatial analysis of emerging infectious diseases. The Professional Geographer, 66(4):579-588. article
23. Robertson, C. and Roberts, S. (2013). Bivariate Spatial Clustering Analysis of Point Patterns: A graph-based approach. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. 7971: 403-418. article
22. Fritz, C.E., Schuurman, N., Robertson, C. and Lear, C. (2013). A scoping review of spatial cluster analysis techniques for point-event data. Geospatial Health, 7: 183-198. article
21. Robertson, C., Pant, D.K., Joshi, D.D., Sharma, M., Dahal, M. and Stephen, C. (2013). Comparative spatial dynamics of Japanese Encephalitis and Acute Encephalitis Syndrome in Nepal. PLoS One, 8(7): e66168. article
20. Bone C, Wulder M, White J, Robertson C, and Nelson T. (2013). The impact of forest pattern on host selection by mountain pine beetle at different beetle population densities. Forests, 4(2): 279-295. article
19. Bone C, Wulder M, White J, Robertson C, and Nelson T. (2013). A GIS-based risk rating of forest insect outbreaks using aerial overview surveys and the local Moran’s I statistic. Applied Geography, 40: 161-170. article
18. Long, J.A., Robertson, C., Nathoo, F.S., Nelson, T.A.(2012) A Bayesian space-time model for discrete spread processes on a lattice. Spatial and Spatio-temporal Epidemiology, 3:151-162. article
17. Munasinghe, N., Stephen, C., Robertson, C., and Abeynayake, P. (2012). Farm level and geographic predictors of antibiotic use in Sri Lankan shrimp farms. Journal of Aquatic Animal Health. 24:22-29. article
16. Nelson, T.A., and Robertson, C. (2012). Reﬁning spatial neighbourhoods to capture terrain effects. (2012). Ecological Processes, 1:3. article
15. Robertson, C., Nelson, T.A., Stephen, C. (2012). Spatial epidemiology of suspected clinical leptospirosis in Sri Lanka. Epidemiology and Infection.140:731-743. DOI.
14. Sawford, K., Robertson, C., Gunawardena, S., and Stephen, C., (2011). Development and application of a framework for emerging infectious disease intelligence in low-to-middle income settings. Journal of Bioterrorism and Biodefense, S4:001
13. Robertson, C., Sawford, K., Gunawardana, W.S.N., Nelson, T.A., Nathoo, F., & Stephen, C. (2011). A hidden
markov model for analysis of frontline veterinary data for emerging zoonotic disease surveillance. PLoS One, 6:e24833.
12. Sawford, K., Robertson, C., Gunawardena, S., and Stephen, C., (2011). Building emerging infectious disease intelligence in low-middle income countries: The potential role for mobile phone-based surveillance systems. Epidmiologie et Sant Animale, 59-60: 61-63
11. Robertson, C., Sawford, K., Daniel, S.L.A., Nelson, T.A., Stephen, C. (2010). Mobile Phone-based Infectious Disease Surveillance System, Sri Lanka. Emerging Infectious Dieases. 15(10):1524 article
10. Robertson, C., Nelson, T.A., MacNab, Y.C., Lawson, A.B. (2010). Review of methods for space-time disease surveillance. Spatial and Spatio-temporal Epidemiology. 1:105-116. DOI
9. Robertson, C., Nelson, T.A. (2010). Review of software for space-time disease surveillance. International Journal of Health Geographics. 9:16. article
8. Nelson, T.A., Duffus, D., Robertson, C., Laberee, K. and Feyrer, L.J. (2009). Spatial-temporal analysis of marine wildlife. Journal of Coastal Research. Special Issue 56: 1537-1541.
7. Robertson, C., Nelson, T.A., Jelinski, D.E., Wulder, M.A. and Boots, B. (2009). Spatial-temporal analysis of species’ range expansion: the case of the mountain pine beetle, Dendroctonus ponderosae. Journal of Biogeography. 36(8):1446-1458. DOI
6. Robertson, C., Farmer, C.J.Q., Nelson, T.A., Mackenzie, I.K., Wulder, M.A. and White, J.C. (2009). Determination
of the compositional change (1999-2006) in the pine forests of British Columbia due to mountain pine beetle infestation. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment. 158:593-608.
5. Robertson, C. and Farmer, C.J. (2008) Developing an open-source framework for surveillance and analysis of emerging zoonotic diseases. Proceedings of the Fifth National Symposium on Geo-Informatics of the Geo-Informatics Society of Sri Lanka. p. 123-134, July 25, 2008, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
4. Robertson, C., Wulder, M.A., Nelson, T.A., and White, J.C. 2008. Risk rating for mountain pine beetle infestation
of lodgepole pine forests over large areas with ordinal regression modelling. Forest Ecology and Management. 256(5):900-912.
3. Nelson, T.A., Duffus, D. Robertson, C. and Feyrer, L-J (2008) Spatial-temporal patterns in intra-annual gray whale foraging: characterizing interactions between predators and prey in Clayquot Sound, British Columbia, Canada. Marine Mammal Science. 24(2): 356-370.
2. Robertson, C., Nelson, T.A., Boots, B. and Wulder, M.A. (2007) STAMP : Spatial – temporal analysis of moving polygons. Journal of Geographical Systems. 9: 207-227.
1. Robertson, C., Nelson, T.A., and Boots, B. (2007) Mountain pine beetle dispersal: the spatial-temporal interactions of infestation. Forest Science. 53(2):395-405.